Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I'm an Auntie!


Yesterday my brother Seth and his wife April had there first baby! It was a handsome little boy named Caden Michael Stoltz (such a cute name) Weighing in at 7lbs 12oz and 20inches long! He is healthy and great and Seth said April did an awesome job! I am so excited for Seth and April. I know they will be the best mommy and daddy ever! By looking at this picture I would say he looks alot like Seth espescially the mouth! But who knows they change so much from the time they are born! I can't wait to meet my new nephew! Congratulations Seth and April I love you both! Now my grandparents have 15 great grandchildren with 4 more on the way this year! Tracy your next, we can't wait to meet your little Sydnee Colleen!

3 comments:

Marcie and Holly said...

That boy is SOOOOO CUTE!! It's great to be an aunt!!!Congrats to the parents AND the aunts!

The Curry Family said...

He is adorable! Congrats Auntie...and congrats Seth and April! We need to get them in the blogging world so we can all see updates of cute little Caden!

Bobby and Shanna said...

Wow... I think he looks alot like Seth.. Congrats and let Seth & April know we are so very happy for them...they will make a great mommy & daddy...