Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

I love Valentine's Day! It's fun and I always get a small gift from my mom. This year she got me some cute Valentine slippers and a picture of our family in a frame. Thanks mom. She always gets Kenn and Till stuff too. She is the best grandma ever. I remember right after I had Kennadee and she got RSV we were actually in the hospital on Kenn's first Valentine's Day. It was a hard time and Kennadee was really sick. But that didn't stop my mom from coming up to the hospital in Phoenix when she lived all the way out on the Base (long drive) on Valentine's Day with a gift for me and Kenn! It wasn't anything huge and spectacular but it meant the world to us. It's seems like it's always the little things in life that end up mattering the most. So thanks mom for being the person you are and always giving to others. That's why I love Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

The Curry Family said...

Your mom is great...how fun to get Valentine slippers too!

gina said...

I think I remember going to the hospital with your mom to see Kennadee. Your mom was in a wheel chair because she had just had some surgery. I remember laughing and your mom dying because it hurt so much to laugh. Your mom is really good to all of you kids. You better give her a hug and tell that you love her.