Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Hubby

I see alot of blogs with reasons why people love there hubbies! I would like to give my husband some love today and thanks Dena for the idea! :)

Reasons why I love Randy

10. He is tall
9. He does the dishes
8. He takes care of the kids when they get up at night.
7. He is super funny and always makes me laugh
6. He's my best friend
5. We have been through alot of hard times and alot of good times and can laugh at both.
4. He is sensitive and cries in movies and tv shows right along with me. (sorry babe)
3. He loves the UFC just as much as I do!
2. He is a wonderful father
1. He puts up with all my nagging and complaining! (that's not easy)

5 comments:

The Curry Family said...

What a great idea...I'll have to give it a try! And I love that Randy cries during movies!

Michael and Dena said...

It is fun to think of reasons why you love your Husband. Mike loved what I said about him but also was a little embarrassed.

gina said...

I think Randy is great too. He is always so friendly. He always makes a point to talk to BB too! That makes him extra special.

Marcie and Holly said...

That's so nice, Heidi! We enjoy Randi too. He is so funny.

Kayla said...

wow, 2 entries in one day! I am super impressed. Randy is awesome, you married a preety good guy. It's your whole circle of "Rogers" that are so great. I married into a great cirle of peep to know:)