Monday, August 1, 2011

FOREVER

Ok so it has been forever since I have posted anything, but I have decided to start posting again. Let's see if I can actually stick to it this time. :) This summer has gone by so fast for us. Tillman already started preschool and Kennadee starts school next Monday. She is really excited to be starting middle school (where does the time go). Jake and Kristin got married on July 1st and we had so much fun celebrating with them in Harvey ND. It was by far the most fun wedding I have ever been too.
P.S. I got my dress to zip!! LOL :)














Makenna & Tillman




Ringbearer and Flower girl








My tomboy Kenn Dawg!






The wedding party trailer




IN LOVE




Seth, Heidi, Mom, Jacob, Mareen, and Joshua




TOO CUTE! :)




Jakey, Caden and Kennadee






My mom and her 1st baby





Randy bustin a move.





Me, Jake, Tex, Mo and the Stowers getting LOW!




My beautiful Kennadee






bridesmaid, groom, bride, taller bridesmaid! :)






FAMILY





Tillman & Jacob




Jakey



Kristin and Makenna




Randy, grandma, & Shelly




The BOYS!





Seth, Kamber, April & Makenzie













Randy and Cal cutting chicken










1 comments:

The Curry Family said...

Yay for posting again!! Kennadee is so grown up, and beautiful! Congrats to Jake and Kristin...everyone looks great and looks like a fun time was had by all!