Friday, January 30, 2009

Kennadee's 9th Birthday






















Last Sunday was Kennadee's 9th Birthday! I cant believe my little girl is getting so old. We celebrated her party with everyone. My brother's were down from Washington and she had such a good time! April and Caden came down too and it was so great to see them all and for Kennadee to have them all here on her birthday. Kennadee's favorite gift was the Warner Jersey from my mom and dad. She got so excited when she opened it she screamed and squealed. Here are some pics from her special day!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Kennadee! I wished we would have known about it! Give her big hugs and kisses from Wade, Lu and I.

Marcie and Holly said...

I heard the cards jersey was a success! Happy Birthday, Kenn! And Kenn- Ayla says Hi! She LOVED dancing with you at the wedding.