Monday, April 21, 2008

PAT'S RUN






On Saturday we did the Pat's Run! Well Mareen, Cali, Dr Beck, and Alison did the run and I walked with Tillman in the stroller for the 4.2 miles. Kennadee and Makenna did the kid's run. It was a beautiful day and it was well worth it. The run started at 7:00 am and the walk at 7:30. The traffic was so bad getting there Mo barely made it in time for the run. I walked with The PINK TEAM! (Holly, Marcie, Julie and the adorable Ayla) I was glad I had them as company and we all crossed the finish line at the same time. Anyone up for it next year? I know I am! I love Pat Tillman and I love what he stood for and the life he led. He left behind a huge legacy and if you don't believe me you should have just seen the thousands and thousands of people participating in the Run this year. It was like a sea of yellow shirts as far as the eye could see! :)

6 comments:

Marcie and Holly said...

We had so much fun! We are all doing it next year! I'm glad you walked w/us. This year was way more fun.

Anonymous said...

Heidi! HOLY COW!!! Long time no talk! Thanks for checking in and saying hello! How are you? We missed you at the reunion! Thanks for the comments on my pictures too! Did you know Emily Cardon married my brother? So the little girls in teal dresses on my photo blog are Emily's little girls! Small world huh?

The Curry Family said...

How fun! I told Marcie and Holly Monday night that I want to do it with you guys next year, so count me in!

The Curry Family said...

The pictures of your kids in your header are adorable! They did such a great job, cute, cute, cute!

Bobby and Shanna said...

Hey, if Cassi's does this, I will too, next year!! Sounds like fun...I love your new header.. I cannot believe how your kids are growing up... love it...

Bobby and Shanna said...

Hey, if Cassi's does this, I will too, next year!! Sounds like fun...I love your new header.. I cannot believe how your kids are growing up... love it...