Wednesday, August 17, 2011

So Excited





I am so excited and my heart is over joyed because my husband Randy is going through the Temple for the first time on Saturday. I am so happy for him. Then the following Saturday we get to be sealed along with our children for time and all eternity. When I think about how long I have waited for this day it truly is nothing compared to eternity. I love my family so much and I would never want to be seperated from them even after death. I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ and I am thankful for all of the blessings my Heavenly Father bestows upon us.



Oh yeah and on another awesome note, my Kennadee Addison the 6th grader made the 8th grade softball team. She amazes me everyday with how awesome she is. She always has such a great attitude! Tillman on the other hand has been getting in trouble at school. Yeah yesterday he told his teachers to shutup, and threw a tantrum..... NO NOT MY TILLMAN.. COULDNT BE... I wonder where he gets that from. :) I told him if he continues to act that way he is not going to be able to play T-ball. We will have to wait and see if he actually listened to me and if he will be nice at school. Tell me how can I have two kids that are so opposite? LOL! I love them both! I think with Tillman he teaches me how I need to be patient and he tests my last nerve too. :)



Will post pictures from the Temple after the big day.

1 comments:

The Curry Family said...

So excited for you and your family!! :)

I know how having two opposites are, my two are the same way!! Way to go Kennadee!