Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad





Today is my dad Terry's birthday! He is 60! I guess he is officially over the Hill. j/k Here are 10 of the many reasons why I love my dad. Happy Birthday Dad, can't wait to see in a couple of weeks!
10. He makes the best pumpkin pie and pancakes ever
9. He is a kid at heart
8. He is a wonderful grandpa to Kennadee
7. He has the best campfire stories
6. He does a great Donald Duck Impression
5. He is very funny
4. He is a good listener
3. He is a perfectionist and good at anything outdoors
2. He taught me how to shoot a gun
1. I have wonderful memories of camping and fishing with him

1 comments:

Bobby and Shanna said...

Happy Birthday Terry... wow he is over the hill (jk too).. I have many memories of hunting & shooting with him too.. Have fun when you get to Washington.. I had a BLAST the only time I have been there!!